Monday, August 22, 2005

fairweather friend

the weather in the uk is completely and utterly miserable - rainy and cold. i am beginning to feel less-than-enthusiastic about the prospect of camping at greenbelt in a few days' time.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We quite agree but we'll all go anyway ! Phil is going tomorrow as an early bird to help set up stuff and will therefore get wetter than normal. Just heard that Lee Os is coming.

11:53 pm

 
Blogger carey said...

At least you have the option of going (she writes, with big sulky face on!)

I would say that I hope it pours all weekend on you all - but I don't, I'm not that mean!

11:22 am

 
Blogger suzyb said...

well the weather has cheered up a bit today, and the forecast looks varied over the next few days - rain then sun then rain again. as you say "marion/philip", we'll all go, of course. yes, eel frogspawn will be there!

4:58 pm

 
Blogger suzyb said...

carey - we'll all miss you terribly - seriously it won't be the same without you! next time you get pregnant you'll need to think more carefully about timing. at least junior will be a decent age by next greenbelt - s/he may even sleep through the night!

5:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home