Most of the parties I'm going to are for toddlers - Ivy's got 3 parties this week. I had 2 parties to go to this year, and of course they were both on the same night! So Mike & I went to different parties.
That sounded really moan-y! I am thoroughly enjoying all the toddler parties - and loving seeing all the Christmas magic through a 2-yr-old's eyes. It's the first year she's really able to understand any of the baby Jesus/Father Christmas stuff!
i like laughing a lot, i teach teenage boys, i am interested in learning more about god and faith, i like meeting new people and cherishing the people i already know
4 Comments:
Most of the parties I'm going to are for toddlers - Ivy's got 3 parties this week. I had 2 parties to go to this year, and of course they were both on the same night! So Mike & I went to different parties.
1:52 pm
That sounded really moan-y! I am thoroughly enjoying all the toddler parties - and loving seeing all the Christmas magic through a 2-yr-old's eyes. It's the first year she's really able to understand any of the baby Jesus/Father Christmas stuff!
1:54 pm
Hi Suzy
Went to the Ascension carol service but must have missed you. I hope you have a peaceful Christmas. Let's catch up in the New Year.
Love Vikki x
1:44 pm
i was there. didn't see you either! how annoying. have a great christmas!
3:28 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home