super snooze
most of you know that i almost always have a snooze in the afternoons for a couple of hours. well, having spent the night before on a coach, i decided yesterday afternoon to have a snooze. i got into bed at about 3.30pm and set my alarm for 6pm - leaving my terrace door open and my washing out. 10 hours later i woke up! that is the first time i have got into bed for a snooze and slept through my alarm! to avoid jet-lag i read my book for a couple of hours and then went back to sleep. i was obviously seriously in sleep-debt.

6 Comments:
Am SO looking forward to next week, when I'll be able to start snoozing in the afternoons. I've almost snoozed most days this week - but I don't think my students noticed!!
5:20 pm
Just realised your post means that you were actually at home when I rang, but you slept through it!
5:23 pm
Now Suzy, you're just taunting us with all this talk of sleep because we will soon be going without...
6:55 pm
i was asleep when you called, but i didn't sleep through it - i unplug the phone when i snooze.
9:24 am
Snoozy Brech
1:56 pm
i like the name snoozy brech. ha ha. mind you, it's not very apt seeing as i am only snoozing for some of the time.
6:22 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home