Thursday, November 16, 2006

drama teacher

last night was the sixth form open evening at school - an evening for prospective sixth form students to come and find out a bit more. sometimes it is quite quiet and boring, but last night it was pretty busy - which makes the time fly.

anyway, at one point the english department was discussing teachers that don't look like they should teach their subject. apparently they decided that i didn't look like a neeky science teacher - but rather more like a drama teacher - with my kooky shoes and all.

generally i take this as a compliment. but then i remember our drama teacher at tiffins (who was called miss flatto - great name) - who wore a grey baggy all-in-one boiler suit arrangement most of the time....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blimey, I have no memory of Miss Flatto. Was she after my time? I'd have thought I'd remember an outfit like that!

9:25 am

 
Blogger suzyb said...

may well have been after your time. she was my tutor in the sixth form.

4:18 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home